Stunning Video Walls Made Easy
Userful turns a standard PC into a flexible and powerful video wall controller that delivers visually stunning video wall displays over the network with unparalleled simplicity and ease, at an affordable price.
With Userful you can:
- Deliver any layout including one of a kind artistic or mosaic-style video walls
- With up to 8k source content in real time on up to 100 displays per video wall
- All easily managed from a browser or smart phone
- Now with a powerful API for advanced integration
- Using virtually unlimited simultaneous internal and external content sources
- …on preset zones across a single video wall
- …or onto a mix of video walls and digital signs
- All controlled in real time through Userful’s API or with remote control tools which staff can use to invoke zone and content presets created by administrators
Create and Manage Stunning Video Walls
- Deliver any layout including one of a kind artistic or mosaic-style video walls with up to 8k source content in real time on up to 100 displays per video wall.
- Use virtually unlimited simultaneous internal and external content sources on preset zones across a single video wall or onto a mix of video walls and digital signs.
- Manage the solution easily from a browser or smart phone.
Video Walls Made Easy and Affordable
- Single install setup turns a standard Intel Core i7 PC into a video wall server appliance that supports 4k video walls of up to 40 displays. A high-end PC can support 8k content and video walls of up to 100 displays.
- Get up and running quicker with reduced dependence on specialized technical expertise and expensive proprietary hardware.
- The integrated intuitive browser-based video wall builder enables just about anyone to setup and configure a video wall with drag and drop ease.
- High availability Install an optional failover server to ensure continuous system availability.
- Increased life span Zero client player devices have no moving parts or operating system, making them long-lasting, even for demanding or harsh environments, including high heat, grease, dust, steam, and outdoor elements.
- Content management The solution integrates natively with multiple leading CMSs and can display content from any CMS using HDMI capture.
- HDMI capture Optionally add one or more HDMI capture cards, allowing input of just about any source content.
- Other types of display Support stand alone digital signs, touch kiosks, or desktops all from the server that supports the video wall to create a complete digital display solution.
- Interactive viewer Any tablet or smart phone can control the mouse and keyboard of the video wall making interactivity with a Userful video wall easy.
- Zone support Display simultaneous content streams on specified displays within the video wall and change on the fly as needed.
- Preset switcher Use a phone or tablet for one-touch switches between multiple content sources and video wall layouts preset by the video wall administrator.
- Mirror feature Synchronize content across multiple displays or video walls allowing the same content to play at exactly the same time.
- REST API A platform to programmatically interact with Userful allowing customers to trigger changes to content, zones and more.